ASK-440 ADVANCED LEVEL BLEEDING CONTROL KIT
Bleeding Control Kits provide the essential tools needed to stop bleeding quickly.
Whether they are needed for a car accident or an active shooter situation, these kits can provide the medic, or even the general public, to act as a responder. There are three levels of kits: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. The Bleeding Control kit comes in a vacuum-sealed pouch with all of the contents sealed securely inside for a longer life-span. Sealed kits fit directly into the Empty IFAK/Active Shooter Response Pouch for easy transport.
Advanced Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Combat Gauze LE, Z-Fold Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 17.4 oz
- 2.5 in.
- Weight: 16.4 oz