LION BRAVO SHIRT – SHORT SLEEVE
Functional Button-Front 5.25 oz/yd2 100% Cotton twill certified to meet NFPA 1975
- Seven-button dress front placket with Dacron interlining.
- Five sewn-in military creases.
- Box-pleated breast pockets with mitered corners and scalloped flaps with Dacron interlining.
- Flaps have hook and loop closures with decorative buttons.
- The left pocket flap has a slot for a pencil/pen.
- Functional shoulder epaulets.
- Available in White, Medium Blue or Navy Blue
- It is known as the "comfort" fiber.
- Untreated cotton has no flame-resistant properties. 100% untreated cotton fabrics will ignite and burn quickly but will not melt.
- Good moisture regain.
- May be considered where critical static control is required.
- Shirts require ironing.
- Tends to wrinkle, fade, and shrink due to the nature of the fiber. LION cotton fabrics have special dye and finishing methods to improve colorfastness and wrinkle resistance.
- The estimated wear life is 1.5 years.
Lion Stationwear Sizing Guide