The Key Combat Sniper Attack Fire Hose
The Game Changing Fire Hose You Must HaveBe sure to check this blog regularly for new products updates! This land to sea Key Combat Sniper Attack hose is the perfect addition to your fire ending tool bag. Choose a Combat Sniper Attack Hose that is treated with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance. Spot this hose in a flash with it's striking, high-visibility colors and stripes running the full length of the hose.
What Makes the Key Combat Sniper Attack Fire Hose the Best Choice in Attack Fire Hoses?The Combat Sniper is an operational game-changing attack line with legendary, double jacketed, extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube construction and true 1.78" diameter. Carefully engineered to deliver targeted flows, outstanding kink resistance, and increased handling this hose is one of a kind and a must have! This CSA fire hose was built for use with low pressure/high volume nozzles built to reduce hose whip and optimize friction loss while delivering targeted flow ranges of 145-175 gpm. Get innovative design that provides premium kink resistance that allows for precise handling during the push for tight, controlled water mapping. Packs on the shoulder as well as it does in the hose bed. Unique Features
- True Internal Diameter of 1.78"
- Uniquely woven outer jacket, over the extruded through-the-weave inner liner
- Designed for low-pressure high volume nozzles
- More kink resistance than conventional attack lines
- Precisely engineered for tightly controlled water mapping, 90° left, right, and up
- Built to last, packs well, and designed with sufficient material to wear well over the expected service life
- *10-year manufacturer's warranty with a 1-year all hazards warranty
What is the warranty on the Key Combat Sniper Attack Fire Hose?*Combat Sniper hose has a potential service life and warranty of 10 years, which includes a 1-year all hazards warranty, barring mistreatment that would render it unfit for service. Upon delivery, the hose shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The outer jacket is woven from ring-spun staple polyester yarns over an inner liner consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube.
- Combat Sniper attack hose is treated with a special "Key-Lok" polyurethane-based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance.
- Combat Sniper is manufactured in a high-visibility fashion with four black and green stripes running the length of the hose for ease of identification.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance with NFPA 1961 on all Combat Sniper hoses shall be 1500 psi / 103 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with the current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
Are there customization options?
Technical CustomizationsSupplied with NH (NST) aluminum couplings. Customizations on the CSA hose include coupling special threads and hose length. You can choose from our 50’ model or our 75’ hose. (Please call us at 1(800) 759-3473 for pricing) Color Customizations We also offer The Key Combat Sniper Attack Fire Hose in other Key-Lok coating colors. Fire-End is proud to carry the trusted brands and reliable tools needed for those in the field of firefighting. Key Hose is one of our most trusted vendors, and the Combat Sniper Attack Fire Hose is a legendary product. If you’re interested in custom lengths and special threads, you can always contact our Sales Team for pricing.
Why pick Key?
Key Hose, now a division of KFH Industries, was established in 1988 in Miami, Florida by Charles Genthner. Charlie began with 16 looms purchased from Europe and transformed Key Hose into the largest manufacturer of hose and related products in the world. In 2010, Key Hose completed a relocation, which began in 2005, from Miami, Florida to Dothan, Alabama. Relocation allowed Key Hose to double its manufacturing space, streamline efficiencies, and increase stock of raw materials and finished goods. It also conforms to ISO style quality control standards. Key specializes in the design and manufacture of hose related to the following industries: Municipal Fire Fighting, Industrial, Military, Marine, Mining, Agricultural, Irrigation, and Forestry applications. Key produces hose to meet NFPA, UL, MSHA, FM, FDA, and MIL‑H‑24606 standards. Hose manufactured by Key designed to meet military specifications and USDA forestry standards have successfully passed first article testing standards set forth by the United States Federal Government.