AKRON 1704 TURBOJET NOZZLE
Selectable Gallonage: 18-30 GPM (or) 13-23-30 GPM
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Removable pistol grip
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure (230 psi/16 bar maximum operating pressure), maximum hydrostatic pressure 40 bar
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 790
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constantgallonage settings. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiplepattern detents, a one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handlestops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzleshall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet,come with a ten-year warranty, be capable of flushing without shuttingdown. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||3 lbs (1.4 kg)|
|GPM||18-30 or 13-23-30*|
|Swivel Inlet||1'' (25mm)|
|Length||9-1/4'' (206 mm)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data:
Please review this document,
if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.