AKRON 4802 1" ASSAULT NOZZLE
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Quality stream performance at a variety of pressures, combined with a durable and simple design makes it an unbeatable value. This product has a variety of applications. For use as deicing nozzles or in firefighting, mining or specialty vehicle applications, the Assault Nozzle is versatile and durable.
- Better stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design Features:
- Pattern Identification
- Larger easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- - Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- - Easy to service & repair
- - Quick change pattern adjustment
- - 100 psi. Maximum hydrostatic pressure 580 psi.
- - Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 790
- - Nozzle comes with Spinning Teeth
- - 13, 25, or 40 gpm (must specify)
- - Swivel 1" Inlet
- - 8-15/16" Long
- - 3.25 lbs.
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
- Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, White
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data:
Please review this document,
if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.