AKRON 4826 HIGH-RANGE ASSAULT NOZZLE
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Assault Nozzles have quality stream performance at a variety of pressures and flows with the simplicity of a fixed orifice, combined with a durable and simple design. It is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today's fire service.
The Assault High Range nozzle provides:
- Quality stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics with a deeper throat design
- Easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Quick change pattern adjustment
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- Nozzle is standard with Pistol Grip and Spinning Teeth
- Swivel 1-1/2" or 2-1/2"Inlet
- 12-1/8" Long
- 7.625 lbs
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
- Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, White
|Swivel Inlet||1½'' or 2½”|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data:
Please review this document,
if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.