90S ORIGINAL SMITH INDIAN FIRE PUMP – STAINLESS STEEL
The Original 5-gallon stainless steel tank chrome-plated tank, outfitted with the Premium Smith all-brass pump.
Wildland warriors have depended on Smith Indian fire pumps on the fire line for over 80 years. Designed to help firefighters battle forest, brush, and rubbish fires, the performance of these pumps is legendary.
- 5-gallon Stainless Steel Chrome Plated, kidney shape design with contoured back support.
- Reinforced brass outlet with filter screen prevents clogging.
- Ventilated cap with cam-lock design and gasket prevents leaks.
- Large 4” tank opening for easy filling.
- Smith pump made from 2 seamless brass cylinders, with guide bushing on the inner cylinder to ensure bind-free operation - the best, most reliable pump!
- Combination nozzle allows the operator to switch from straight stream to fan spray quickly, with no special tools.
- Nozzle secures to pump with beaded chain
- MADE in the USA