AKRON AFTK-SK 2.5” FLOW TEST KIT WITH CASE (LOW FLOW KIT)
The Apparatus Flow Test Kit (AFTK) uses the pitot method to measure water flow.
This is where the flow is the direct function of the stream velocity (pressure) through a nozzle tip of known diameter. One way to read nozzle tip pressure, accurately, is to place the pitot tube tip securely in the center of the discharge tip diameter and parallel to the direction of the water flow. The pitot simply measures the flowing water pressure at the point of pick up and is read in PSI on the pressure gauge. The enclosed Akron Brass Straight Bore Discharge Data chart converts the PSI reading to the actual flow in GPM.
- 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" (19, 25, 32, 38, 44 mm) tips
- 3 1/2" (89 mm) liquid filled 0-160 psi (0-1100 kpa) gauge
- Large, heavy duty carrying case (FK-230), 18 3/8" W x 14 1/4" D x 8" H • 2 1/2" NH (65 mm) female swivel - Standard
- Certified calibrated gauges
- Flow range: 25-700 gpm (95-2650 lpm)
|Type||Apparatus Flow Test Kit|
|Swivel Inlet||2 1/2" (65mm)|
|Width||18 3/8" (467)|
|Height||8" (203 mm)|
|Depth||14 1/4" (362 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.