CLASS D WHEELED FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
150 lb. Regulated Pressure Sodium Chloride and 250 lb. Regulated Pressure Copper Powder
Two choices for large volume Class D (flammable metal) protection.
Model 680 (Sodium Chloride) is effective on magnesium, sodium, potassium and sodium potassium alloy fires.
Model 681 (Copper Powder) designed specifically for fighting difficult lithium fires.
✔Well balanced for quick transport on 36″ non-sparking rubber tread steel wheels.
✔Both are pressurized with Argon and regulated to a low 125 psi to avoid disrupting the burning materials.
- Stainless steel collars
- Chrome-plated brass fill caps
- Brass hose fittings
- Live swivels on discharge valve
- Heavy duty steel cylinder, carriage and hose rack
- Aluminum UL/ULC bilingual nameplates with bar codes
- Instructional label
- DOT/TC argon cylinder with quick opening brass valve
- Chrome-plated brass regulator
- Six-year warranty
|AGENT TYPE||SUPER D
|SHIPPING WT. (LBS.)||444||544|
|DISCHARGE RANGE- FT.
|DISCHARGE TIME (SEC.)||80||120|
|OPERATING TEMP. (F)||110||-40º to 120º|
|NITROGEN CYLINDER (CU. FT.)|
|HOSE LENGTH (FT.)||25|
|WHEELS STEEL (IN.)||36 X 2.5|