Pressure And Volume Pump 18 HP Dual Outlet With Full Control Panel
This pressure/volume pump is the most suitable for drop-in units.
The engine and pump are mounted on a steel protective frame with folding handles.
- 370 GPM @ 25 PSI
- 250 GPM @ 50 PSI
- 150 GPM @ 75 PSI
- 90 GPM @ 100 PSI
- 15 GPM @ 125 PSI
- Vanguard, model 350000, air-cooled engine
- V-Twin cylinder, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil start as backup
- 2.25 Gallons (8.5 l) integrated fuel tank
- Full control panel with pressure gauge, vacuum gauge, throttle, choke, starter, panel light and priming valve
- 16 Amps alternator
- Low oil alert
- 12-V battery
Pump Unit Specifications
- C.E.T. single-stage centrifugal pump
- Pump body made from high resistance aluminum alloy
- Bronze impeller
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Exhaust priming system, guaranteed up to 20’ (6 meter) lift
- Two 2 1⁄2” (65 mm) delivery outlets with Fire Type swing-out valve
- One 4” (100 mm) suction inlet
- Length: 23.5” (575 mm)
- Width: 22” (539 mm)
- Height: 25.5” (625 mm)
- Weight: 189 lbs (86 kg)
We welcome the opportunity to quote you on your departments’ needs.
Kindly call us at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your departments’ requirements, and please include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings if you are conducting public bids.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523