Mid-Range 18 HP Pressure And Volume Pump With Full Control Panel
This pressure/volume pump is the most suitable for drop-in units.
The engine and pump are mounted on a steel protective frame with folding handles.
- 255 GPM @ 25 PSI
- 220 GPM @ 50 PSI
- 140 GPM @ 100 PSI
- 75 GPM @ 150 PSI
- 30 GPM @ 175 PSI
- Vanguard, model 350000, air-cooled engine
- V-Twin cylinder, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Electric start with recoil start as backup
- 2.25 Gallons (8.5 l) integrated fuel tank
Pump Unit Specifications
- C.E.T. single-stage centrifugal pump
- Pump body made from high resistance aluminum alloy
- Bronze impeller
- Mechanical shaft seal
- exhaust priming system guaranteed up to 20' (6 meters) lift
- One 1 1 ⁄2" (38mm) delivery outlet with Fire Type swing-out valve
- One 2 1 ⁄2" (65mm) suction inlet
Length: 23.5" (575 mm)
Width: 22” (539 mm)
Height: 25.5" (625 mm)
Weight: 170 lbs (77 kg)
- Full control panel with pressure gauge, vacuum gauge, throttle, choke, starter, panel light, and priming valve
- 16 Amps alternator
- Low oil alert
- 12-V battery
We welcome the opportunity to quote you on your departments’ needs.
Kindly call us at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your departments’ requirements, and please include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings if you are conducting public bids.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523