HIGH-PRESSURE VOLUME PUMP 38 HP - GAS-POWERED - 2 OUTLETS
This high-pressure/high-volume pump is made to fight fire or supply water to the fire scene.
Engine and the pump mounted on a chassis made of profile steel with shock absorbers and four heavy-duty carrying handles.
MAX FLOW: 675 GPM
MAX PRESSURE: 190 PSI
- 465 GPM @ 25 PSI
- 380 GPM @ 50 PSI
- 120 GPM @ 150 PSI
- CH1000 Kohler air-cooled engine
- 2-cylinder, 4-stroke gasoline engine
- 12V electric start
- 6 gallon (22 L) detachable fuel tank
Pump Unit Specifications
- C.E.T. is using the new technology for a dual-stage centrifugal pump
- Pump body made from resistant aluminum alloy
- Bronze impellers
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Stainless steel pump shaft
- Exhaust priming system guaranteed up to 20’ (6 meters) lift
- Two 2 1/2” (65 mm) delivery outlets
- One 4” (100 mm) suction inlet
- Length: 37” (940 mm)
- Width: 26” (660 mm)
- Height: 31” (787 mm)
Weight: 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Engine start/stop button
- Throttle control lever
- Choke control lever
- Oil control lamp
- Operating panel light
- Pressure gauge
- Vacuum pressure gauge
We welcome the opportunity to quote you on your departments’ needs.
Kindly call us at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your departments’ requirements, and please include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings if you are conducting public bids.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523