CLASSIC BRUSH PANTS
6.6 OZ. PIONEER KHAKI
Tencate Pioneer is now our most robust material available for brush pants.
Over the years, we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart, this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
✔Enhanced strength in a lighter weightfabric
✔Improved comfort with extraordinary flexibility
✔Enhanced appearance with a distinctive look
✔Uncompromised protection and durability of TenCate
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar-tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on the lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable.
CrewBoss is taking the most innovative fabric in structural firefighting onto the wildland fireline. Developed initially as an outer shell for turnouts, Tencate Pioneer is now the most robust material available for brush pants. Pioneer’s strength comes from Tencate’s patent-pending Enforce Technology. This innovative process utilizes Kevlar fibers in a double-helix formation to create a fabric that is virtually impossible to rip while still being lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.