YGE-2 FIBERGLASS 2-SECTION EXTENSION LADDERS
Fire ladders using extruded fiberglass channel rail construction and aluminum rungs welded to aluminum blocks and riveted to the fiberglass side rails.
All fiberglass ladders are non-conductive for single-phase 110-volt service with a maximum of 30,000 volts only, dependent upon conditions.
- 4-1/2" Channel Rail
- 750 lb Duty Rated
- Special Self-extinguishing Resin - Will Not Support Flame
- Special High-Temperature Resins for Heat Resistance
- Special Ultra-violet Screen for Fade Resistance
- Safety Yellow Color for Better Visibility in Smoke
- Prong Feet as Standard
- Rubber Safety Shoes Optional for Hard Surface Use
|Size||Closed Length||Width||Banking Thickness||Weight|
|16'||10' .5"||23"||7"||80 lbs|
|20'||12' 3.5"||23"||7"||95 lbs|
|24'||14' 3.5"||23"||7"||110 lbs|
|28'||16' 3.5"||23"||7"||126 lbs|
|30'||17' 10.5"||23"||7"||140 lbs|
|35'||20' 3.5"||23"||7"||160 lbs|
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Due to the size of these ladders, they are susceptible to damage during transit.
Please be sure to inform anyone who may be accepting this shipment that they should carefully inspect the ladders for damage before accepting the shipment or signing the trucker's bill of lading.
- Do not allow the trucker to deliver the shipment without first inspecting the ladders.
- If you find any damage, you are instructed to note damages on the bill of lading and refuse the shipment.
- If the trucker does not allow you reasonable time to inspect the ladders, you are instructed to refuse the delivery and note the reason on the bill of lading.
- Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for any hidden damages. Once you sign the bill of lading and accept the ladders the manufacturer nor we can file any damage claims.
The manufacturer will file all refused damage claims. Replacement of damaged ladders will be handled in the following manner.
- Stock ladders- Replacement ladders will be shipped as soon as they are available.
- Special and all non-standard ladders will be repaired and re-shipped as soon as possible.
Our contract with Alco-Lite only permits us to sell these ladders to fire departments. We cannot ship these ladders to industrial, commercial, or private accounts.