ESS INNERZONE TWO GOGGLES
The NFPA-compliantInnerzone 2™ featuresa two-piece strap system withSnap-on/Snap-off™ helmet mounting brackets.
Each strap contains a circular grommet that snaps on and off the two mounting brackets, which attach to a helmet brim with no drilling required.This patented system allows the goggles to be stowed in a pocket and quickly deployed, or they can remain attached to the brackets and kept on either the front or back of the helmet. In either case, this system works exceptionally well in conjunction with face shields or Bourke flip-downs.
- Firefighters can use theInnerzone 2™ alone or together with flip-downs or a face shield.
- The patented ESSSpeed-Clip™ strap system makesadjusting theInnerzone™ strapsquick and easy, even with gloves on.
- The full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system minimizes lens fogging and filters airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- The roomyStriker™frame is designed to fit overmost eyeglasses.
- Thick, 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses offer maximum impact protection and optical clarity. These lenses feature ESS' advancedClearZone™ FlowCoatlens treatments, whichprovide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- AllInnerzone™goggles are compliant with the NFPA 1971-2013 structural fire equipment performance requirements,including the 500°F for5-minute oven test. They are alsoU.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceed the requirements ofANSI Z87.1-2010, and are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. AllInnerzone™ lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
- 1 Black Innerzone 2™ Goggle Frame with Open-Cell Vent Foam
- A Two-piece Strap with Grommets and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 2 Snap-on/Snap-off™ Helmet Mounting Brackets
- 1 Clear NFPA-Compliant Innerzone™ Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker