DYNAMIC DUO Forcible Entry Combination
The ultimate firefighter forcible entry toolset. The standard set includes the Maxximus forcible entry tool and the Lock Slot 8lb Force Axe (Part: DYN-DUO). The marrying slot locks the Maximus to the Axe for easy one-hand carrying - no straps required. Tap the handle on any surface for quick release.
- One-piece dropforged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel.
- A completely tuned halligan.
- 2 3/4 inch wide adz for gapping doors.
- Square tops of the fork for striking in tight entry operations.
- Thinnest Adz and Fork on any other available bar.
- Adz and Fork have depth gauge markings.
- TPR molded grip improves handling
- Protective insulation up to 24000 volts (electric cars range from 600-700 volts)
- Standard 30-inch length.
- EZ to hit--EZ to hold--EZ to carry--and EZ to marry to our lock slot 8lbs force axe.
- Almost 2lbs lighter than a Halligan Pro-Bar
Lock-Slot 8lb Axe
***WITH OUR NEW THERMO RUBBER GRIP AND OVERSTRIKE***
- Perfect balance when in the hand of the user for striking the Maximus
- Dropped forged head of high carbon steel, Rockwell heat-treated and coated with anti-rust nickel plate.
- Marrying slot designed to lock the axe to the Maximus, no strap required.
- Single Hand Carrying
- Easy quick-release - tap handle on the surface to separate pair.
- Special triple strength fiberglass handle with a deer's hoof knurled bottom grip and thermo rubber handle.