K12 FD RESCUE SAW PACKAGE
This package is designed for FD Rescue Teams.
Our most powerful rescue cutter is specially developed for rescue and clearing work. The magnesium blade guard is designed to be visible in smoke and water spray, and the digital ignition system provides a reliable and quick start in any emergency. Used and trusted by fire services around the world.
✔ Large "D" Handle for starting
✔ "D" ring for sling attachments
✔ Reflecting Fire/Rescue saw lettering
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning.
- The semi-automatic SmartTension minimizes the risk of under- and over-tensioning.
- Magnesium blade guard
- With decreased weight and reflective decals for high visibility in smoke and water spray, it enhances the cutter's control.
- Specially designed starter handle
- Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
- Sturdy and reliable
- Thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector, less sensitive to outdoor conditions and fuel variations.
- Light and powerful
- A light, compact and powerful machine with a superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Active Air Filtration™
- Our two-step filtration system with centrifugal cleaning and a single paper filter increases product life and extends service intervals.
- Fewer emissions and fuel consumption
- Our X-Torq® engine produces fewer emissions, has lower fuel consumption, and results in more power.
- Easy to start
- The carburetor, cylinder, and digital ignition system's unique design, together with air purge and decompression valve, ensure an easy start.
- Maintenance-free air filter
- The only time the filter needs to be checked and changed is if you experience a lack of power.
- Our built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter lifetime.
- Long service intervals
- A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- High power with less fuel
- Our built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Blade retarder
- Reduces the blade's stop time when the machine is switched off, enabling you to move on to the next job quickly.
- Maintenance-free starter
- Patented, dust-sealed starter unit with a sealed return spring and pulley bearing. DuraStarter™ also includes a starter cord with greatly increased durability. This makes the starter virtually maintenance-free, further enhancing the reliability of our cutters.
Night Eye: A bright LED light illuminates a smokey roof or cutting a roof at night.
Carry Sling: A heavy-duty, adjustable shoulder carry strap with reflective stripe and large brass hooks.
Wrench: Includes holder
Carbide Tip Blade: Your choice of a 24-tip (12-inch) or 30-tip (14-inch) wood-cutting carbide tip blade.
Flashing Light: A red LED flasher attaches to your belt to help you stay visible on a smokey roof.
- Husqvarna K 970 Rescue
- 95cc/6-horsepower 2 cycle engine
- Active filtration
- Smartcarb Carburetor
- Decompression Relief Valve
- Durastrater starter unit
- Enclosed transmission
- weight 22.7 pounds