The Maxximus Rex has the same features as the original Maxximus, but with Rex lock pulling feature on both fork and adz.
The MAXXIMUS is the next generation of Forcible Entry Bars. It is the ultimate Halligan Bar and is lighter than the Pro-Bar. The Maxximus has a unique T.P.R. grip for a sturdy handle while using this tool. Other features include depth gauges on the Adz and the Fork to eliminate guesswork.
- One-piece drop forged forcible entry tool
- Made of 4140 chrome vanadium steel
- A completely "tuned" Halligan
- Rex lock pulling feature on both fork and adz
- Square legs on the fork for striking in tight spaces
- Thinner fork and adz than any bar on the fire market
- Depth gauge markings on both adz and fork
- Molded T.P.R. grip to lessen slippage
- Protective insulation to 24,000 volts
- Electric cars range from 600-700 volts
- Standard 30-inch length.
- EZ to hit... EZ to hold... EZ to carry... and EZ to marry to our Lock Slot 8 lbs forcible entry axe
- Nearly 2 lbs lighter than the Pro-Bar Halligan