FIRE WASH LIQUID DOUBLE PUMP STARTER KIT
Safely and effectively removes toxins, hydrocarbons, and other contaminants from your personal protective ensembles.
- Double Liquid Pump
- 5 Gallons Liquid Fire Wash
- 1 Gallon Fire Spot
- 5 Gallons Fabric Sanitizer
- User Kit
- Installation Kit
Fire Soaps Double Liquid Dispensing Pump System
- 2 pump push-button operation
- Can be hard-wired into washer/extractor for automatic dispensing
- Each pump can deliver up to 18 oz./minute
- Requires 110-volt outlet for power; power cord included & pre-installed
- Circuit board-controlled run time
- Each pump has a 3-minute lockout activated by a resistor
- Can be used on Front and Top Load machines
- Easy to mount
- Includes mounting hardware
- 1 Year Warranty against defective material and workmanship from the date of manufacture
Fire Wash™ safely and effectively removes toxins, hydrocarbons, and other contaminants from your personal protective ensembles.
- Fire Wash™ was specifically developed to effectively clean any PPE ensemble, i.e., Bunker and Turnout Gear (PPE’s). However, Fire Wash™ is gentle enough to also clean your station wear.
- Fire Wash™ is industry-tested and safe to use on all outer shell fabrics, reflective trims, hardware, knee pads, suede, leather, Arashield, Moisture Barriers, and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Wash™ will not degrade the reflectivity of the reflective trim nor will it corrode your gear’s metal hardware, i.e., metal snaps, clasps, and zippers.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable
Fire Spot™ is a specially formulated dual action pre-spot treatment for all Bunker, EMS, and PPE Outer Shells and Thermal Liners.
- Fire Spot™ provides superior stain removal, helping to remove all types of difficult stains, i.e., grease, oil, soot, tar, petroleum, etc.
- Fire Spot™ penetrates all types of stains.
- Fire Spot™ is not recommended for use with Moisture Barriers since it can degrade the adhesive quality of the seam seal tape.
- Eco-Friendly – 100% Biodegradable.
- As a precaution, safety glasses and protective gloves are recommended to wear when working with Fire Spot™.
Defensive Fabric Sanitizer
Defensive Fabric Sanitizer is a concentrated, ready-to-use liquid fabric sanitizer. Used during final rinse cycle, Fabric Sanitizer leaves behind a finish that is both self-sanitizing and bacteriostatic. Under conditions of contamination, Fabric Sanitizer continually eliminates 99.9% of infectious bacteria. Unlike bleach – which stops working after textiles are removed from the wash, Fabric Sanitizer remains active on the textile surface, continuing to aid in the prevention of cross-contamination from both Gram-Negative bacteria (i.e. Klebsiella pneumonia) and Gram-Positive bacteria (i.e. Staph – a major cause of hospital-acquired (nosocomial) and Community-Acquired infections), providing protection throughout the use cycle of uniforms, linens and other textiles.
Spray Bottle for Fire Spot, Spatula and Nylon Brush