RED RACK WALL MOUNTED GEAR STORAGE
20” WIDE COMPARTMENTS
The structurally superior design does not require a rear grid.
Red Rack™ is designed to stand up to the rugged demands of the Fire Service. The tubular steel design is the strongest configuration on the market and does not require a rear grid. SAFER! Open-back design allows easy access to your station’s building code-approved electrical outlets. Easier to assemble!
The open-air design of Red Rack™, along with our Dry Kwik accessories, provides for FREE AIR CIRCULATION and helps PPE dry much faster. As a result, mold and mildew will not prematurely destroy the fibers of your gear, and it will LAST LONGER. Dry gear helps reduce steam burns. Red Rack™ components are coated with a durable red powder coat finish.
Each unit comes complete with the following:
- Red Rack 20" Compartments
- (1) Adjustable boot shelf
- (1) Adjustable helmet shelf
- (2) Apparel hooks
- (1) Name Plate
- Hanging Pole to run the length of the unit.
- Complete with safety and assembly instructions making it easy to install and maintain.
- Five years limited warranty on manufacturer defect.
The following options are available. Please call for pricing.
- More compartments
- Personal Property Box Option
- Security Option
- Custom colors
Dimensions: 20”D x 72”H x Length*
*Length as shown below
Without Security Option
|Model #||Qty of 20.”
(3-section without Security Option)
With Security Option
Includes top security shelf and lockable door
(3-section) left and center shown with Security Option –right shown without Security Option
Personal Property Box Option
- Provides secure storage for keys, pagers, and other personal items.
- Includes the mounting hardware.