HOLLEY TRANSFER PIPE
HIGH VOLUME FLOW, LARGE CAPACITY
When 500 Gallons are not ENOUGH!!
The Holley Transfer Pipe moves water more efficiently from a dump tank to a drafting tank when fighting fires. This process, commonly utilized in rural fire fighting, is vital for saving firefighter's time.
- The “all-in-one” unit requires no assembly.
- Replaces existing lower volume methods of transferring water
- 6061-T6, Lightweight Aluminum, Powder Coated
- Rubber Trim at the base for added tank protection
- Handle for easy transport
- Length: 78”
6” Pipe Size (with 1½” Jet Siphon) delivers approximately 800-1400 GPM*
8” Pipe Size (with 2½” Jet Siphon) delivers approximately 1400-1700 GPM*
“U” hook on top for secure lanyard connection
BS60-2 (Big Water) is made from 8” tubing
Available NST thread
For other special threads, please call for pricing
* GPM is dependent on PSI