NZ027 JET AND FAN NOZZLE
Wide Fan to Smooth Bore 1” NPSH with Reducer Bushing for ¾” GHT.
Another “one of a kind” from Kochek, this “Adjustable Fan Stream Nozzle” has capabilities allowing the user to apply the widest fan or adjust to a smooth-bore stream reaching distances of up to 80 feet.
This Adjustable Fan Stream nozzle also has a unique shutoff feature making it the most versatile nozzle of its type in the Golf and Sports Turf industry.
- Lightweight Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Ideal for the Golf and Sports Turf industry
- Adjustable from a wide fan to straight stream
- The included adapter allows use on either GHT (Garden Hose Thread) or 1” NPSH (IPT)
We offer many types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT, but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH/NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings.
- Garden Hose Thread" (GHT)