We are LION’s authorized Training Products dealer for the state of New York.
Contact Your Local Fire-End Repto set up a product demonstration.
Our Fire-End Sales Team
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any orders outside of New York.
ATTACK™ DIGITAL FIRE TRAINING PANEL TRAINER’S PACKAGE
The ATTACK™ Digital Fire Training System combines digital flames, sound, and smoke to create a range of fire conditions that respond directly to hose line applications. Train with a seat of fire in acquired structures, training towers, or any other location where live fire isn’t possible or practical.
ATTACK™ Digital Fire Training Panel Trainers Package Includes:
- ATTACK™ Digital Fire Training Panel
- Transport Case for ATTACK™ Digital Fire Training Panel
- SG4000™ Smoke Generator Waterproof Case, V2 (WiFi Enabled)
- ATTACK™ Weighted Base with Refillable Water Tank
- ATTACK™ Industrial Remote, V2
- 5 Liter Cleaning Solution for Smoke Generators
- Transport Case for ATTACK™ Digital Nozzle
- ATTACK™ Digital Nozzle V2
- Flexible Smoke Duct Set for Smoke Generators
- 50Ft Weighted Hose Line
- SG4000™ Smoke Generator, V2
- Smoke Liquid (20 Liter)
SPEND MORE TIME TRAINING.
The portable panel weighs just 35 lbs. (15.9 kg), making it easy to set up or change the fire's location and characteristics between evolutions. Attach the weighted base to keep the panel stable and upright during your most intense training scenarios. Quickly run repeatable and variable evolutions with the simple push of a button.
Create the seat of fire in acquired structures and old burn buildings where live-fire isn’t possible. Train new firefighters on fundamentals before introducing live-fireand change up the training scenario to challenge veteran firefighters.
DIAL-UP THE REALISM FOR EVERY TRAINING SESSION.
The ATTACK panel is tough enough to handle any hose line in your training arsenal. The ATTACK system is designed to work with the LION SG4000™ (ETNA) Smoke Generator, capable of producing over 4,000 cubic feet (630 m3 ) of smoke per minute. The watertight panel’s integrated thermal sensors detect water application and the fire and smoke respond automatically. Our Steam Conversion Technology™ recreates the low visibility conditions present when water is first applied to an actual fire. Add additional ATTACK panels that are connected wirelessly to create fire extension scenarios, like flashovers.
- Class A, B, and C fire settings
- 10 difficulty level settings
- Customizable audio and smoke settings
- 28” × 22” × 6” (71 cm × 56 cm × 15 cm)
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16 kg.)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg.) empty 400 lbs. (181 kg.) filled with water
- Air Pressure Connection: 110/240 AC @50/60 HZ 2 amps
- Standard power cable, 50 ft. (15 m)