We are LION’s authorized Training Products dealer for the state of New York.
Contact Your Local Fire-End Repto set up a product demonstration.
Our Fire-End Sales Team
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any orders outside of New York.
SG4000 SMOKE GENERATOR TRAINER’S PACKAGE
LION SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators are known for withstanding the tough demands of firefighter training
SG4000™ Smoke Generator Trainer’s Package Includes:
- SG4000™ Smoke Generator, V2
- SGR003 - SG4000 Wireless kit
- 5 Liter Cleaning Solution for Smoke Generators
- Flexible Smoke Duct Set for Smoke Generators
- SmartDummy™ Rescue (55 lb/24 kg)
- Transport Case for SG4000™ Smoke Generator
- (2)Smoke Liquid (20 Liter)
LION SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators continuously produce the best smoke possible for fire and emergency services training. Built on steel chassis with all metal structural components, these smoke generators are made to handle the toughest training demands.
SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generators are ready to run continuously within 4 to 6 minutes, so you can spend more time training and less time waiting for your generator to heat up. Plus, they wirelessly sync with our other training tools to help you create a training environment so real your trainees’ palms will sweat.
BUILT FIREFIGHTER TOUGH
The SG4000/ETNA is built to handle the demands that come with intense training.b Whether you are doing search and rescue, ventilation, or initial fire attack drills, LION Smoke Generators don’t stop until your training is done.
SMOKE LIKE NO OTHER
The dual-core heater means our generators create endless amounts of smoke so thick and dense you’ll swear there’s a real fire in the building. Continuous smoke production means your training area gets smoked out and stays smoked out until you’re worn out. And because keeping you safe and healthy is our number one priority, our smoke has virtually no traces of toxins or harmful chemicals. You and your trainees can get the most from your training without all the health risks.
SMOKE WHEREVER YOU NEED IT
LION’s SG4000/ETNA Smoke Generator is portable enough to be moved but tough enough to handle firefighter training thanks to build-in handles, steel chassis, and rubberized feet.
- Supply Voltage: 110–120 V~60Hz 14.5 amps
- Power Consumption: Max. 1800W
- Dimensions: 12.5” × 19.25” × 7.5”
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Power Cord: 10 ft.
- Tank Capacity: 5 liters/1.25 gallons
- Consumption of Smoke Liquid During Continous Running: 2.6 liters/hr.
- Operating Temperature: 30°F to 90°F
- Smoke Production: 4000 ft3 /min of smoke to zero visibility at 3 ft., Continuous