This garment in standard sizes is normally available in 2-3 weeks. Shaded sizes are made to order, with approximately 120 days lead time. We are an authorized dealer for LION products on the NYS contract. Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep to set-up a meeting or to price out a garment to meet your specifications.
KHAKI ARMOR AP™ PANT
Freedom® knee with Lite-N-Dri™ cushioning at the knee between the thermal liner and moisture barrier for natural flexing motion and optimum mobility
The low-rise pant offers a radial inseam and reinforced Freedom knee design with Lite-n-Dri cushioning for superior comfort, mobility, and protection.
• 6.5 oz/yd2 Armor AP outer shell of 65% DuPont Kevlar and 35% DuPont Nomex
twill weave with durable water repellent finish
• Prism Pure 3.6 oz/yd2 face cloth quilted to 3.75 oz/yd2 virgin 50% para-aramid/50%
meta aramid batting
• Gore RT7100 moisture barrier promotes evaporative cooling of body heat and resists water, blood-borne pathogens, and common chemicals
• Low-rise waist complements the natural contours of the body for increased comfort. Fits and feels more like an everyday pair of trousers.
• FR Lite-N-Dri™ cushioning at the knee between thermal and moisture barrier
• Gold polymer-coated aramid reinforcements in knees with FR Lite-N-Dri padding
• Gold polymer-coated aramid reinforcements in cuffs and kick shields.
• SemperDri system in lower legs reduces water absorption to keep your working weight low
• Thermoplastic zipper fly closure with hook and loop storm fly closure
• External self-fabric take-up straps (2) for a custom fit
• 10" x 10" x 2" full bellows pocket on each thigh lined with Kevlar twill
• 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material (triple trim, lime-yellow, and silver) at lower pants legs
• LION Ventilated Trim™ provides a conduit for the release of vapor and guards against the potential hazards of trapped moisture
• EZ H-Back quick-adjust, non-stretch suspenders
• Liner Inspection System