MERCEDES FORESTGUARD II® FORESTRY FIRE HOSE- RED
Tough, all synthetic, ULC approved non-percolating forestry hose.
Thermoplastic Lining Laminated to the jacket by the Patented Mertex® Process, which creates an exceptionally smooth waterway.
Red Permatek HP™ treatment against abrasion, moisture pick up, and mildew.
- Forestry lightweight, attack /supply hose
- Urban interface, grass fire kits, and mop up hose
- Wildland brush fire truck attack hose
- Cottage and forestry home values protection hose
- A tough, versatile lightweight forestry fire hose
- Unique Mertex® lining
- Premium all synthetic single jacket
- Permatek HP™ treatment against abrasion, moisture pick up, and mildew
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and U.V. exposure, hydrolysis, and rot and mildew
- Remains flexible to -65º F (-55º C)
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters' Laboratories of Canada Spec S518.1, Factory Mutual and USDA Spec 5100-187 for 1" (25mm) and 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Meets ULC requirements and can be labeled upon request
FORESTGUARD II ® Forestry Hose Manufacturer's Brochure