ST40 BIZTEX MICROPOROUS COVERALL TYPE 6/5 (Case of 50)
Anti-Static Breathable Protection Against Liquid Molecule and Particulate Barrier Hazards
Exceptional Strength with Superior Barrier Protection
Portwest’s BizTex Micro fabric is a polypropylene substrate with antistatic properties to which a polyethylene film is applied (PP/PE). The outer layer prevents the passage of liquid molecules inwards yet allows the vapor molecules that build up on the inside of the fabric to permeate. This technology keeps the wearer fresh and comfortable.
- Excellent liquid molecule and particulate barrier protection
- Durable and abrasion-resistant
- Elasticized hood, ankles, cuffs, and waist
- Two-way front zipper and sealable front flap
- Low linting construction
- BizTex Microporous, 2.0 oz
- Color: White
- Size: M-3XL
Note: Subject to availability
- ANSI/ISEA 101
**Free drop shipping to any locations within the continental USA. Certain restrictions may apply.