PUL-AXE FIRE HOOKS PULASKI AXE
Fire Hooks Pulaski Axe is a combination ax and grub hole. It is an ideal tool for chopping and digging fire lines in hard and soft soils.
Our axe head is attached to our fiberglass handle, which dramatically outlasts wood in firefighting applications by resisting breakage, heat, moisture, and cleaning materials.
- Many trail crews prefer it for loosening dirt, cutting through roots, or grubbing brush because it is widely available and easier to carry than single-purpose tools.
- Unlike grub hoes or mattocks, the Pulaski is a sharp-edged tool and should not be used in rocky soil.
- The Pulaski was developed to grub and chop duff during forest fires
- Pulaski combines an axe bit with an adz-shaped grub hoe.
- Ground and tempered cutting edges.
- 5’ fiberglass handle resists breakage