The prices for Super Vac products shown on our website are Super Vac’s MAP (minimum advertised price).
We are not permitted to show pricing below MAP on this page. To get your final discounted price, please call us at 800-759-3473, or contact your Local Fire-End Sales Rep.
Note:You may also add the item to your shopping cart, enter Coupon Code: FANS and your discount will be applied.
SUPER VAC V18-BD
DEWALT BATTERY POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATOR
Never in firefighting history has one battery fan worked together with your department’s other DeWalt battery-operated tools.
Introducing the all-new Super Vac 18” variable-speed battery fan, which works with dual Dewalt® FLEXVOLT® batteries, making this rugged yet compact fan the most swappable PPV interface on the market.
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- Dewalt FLEXVOLT Lithium-Ion Batteries: Batteries provide up to 40 minutes of max airflow, depending on battery selection; 120-240V AC operation is standard (with optional delete).
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request
DeWalt FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah (2) (Compatible with all DeWalt 20/60/120V MAX Tools)
35 minutes run time with built-in battery gauge, at maximum airflow
DeWalt FLEXVOLT 12.0Ah (2) (Compatible with all DeWalt 20/60/120V MAX Tools)
40minutes run time with built-in battery gauge, at maximum airflow
*Up to 45 minutes run time, depending on battery selection. 120V MAX is based on using 2 DEWALT 60V MAX*lithium-ion batteries combined.
|For attic attacks||For Positive tilt attacks||Storage angle||For negative tilt attacks||For manhole attacks|