PURPLE K DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Purple K has been the choice of oil, gas, chemical and utilities industries as the preferred fire fighting agent.
✔Purple K extinguishers contain specially fluidized and siliconized potassium bicarbonate dry chemical which is particularly effective on Class B flammable liquids and pressurized gases.
✔It is electrically non-conductive.
- Six-year warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Dependable drawn steel cylinders
- Durable high gloss polyester powder paint
- All-metal valve construction
BRASS VALVE – HEAVY DUTY
- Chrome-plated brass valve body
- Stainless steel handle and lever
ALUMINUM VALVE – LIGHT TO MEDIUM DUTY
- Anodized aluminum valve body
- Anodized aluminum handle and lever
- Temperature range from -65° F to 120° F
- Easy and more economical to maintain and service
- Large loop pull pin
- Bar coded and bilingual labels
|VALVE TYPE||ANODIZED ALUNIMUM||CHROME PLATED BRASS|
|UL & ULC RATING||10B:C||30B:C||120B:C||80B:C||120B:C|
|SHIPPING WT. (LBS.)||5.5||9.5||38||19||39|
|RANGE (INITIAL- FT||9-15||12-18||15-21||15-21||15-21|
|DISCHARGE TIME (SEC.)||10||12||28||22||28|