DBL500 INDIAN CHIEF DUAL FIRE PUMP
A premium backpack fire pump with an inner bag liner with a protective nylon fabric outer bag offers more protection and comfort.
It can be easily collapsed and stowed when empty. All the seams are reinforced at all stress points. The brass hand pump is complete with a combination nozzle and designed with positive shut-off.
Wildland warriors have depended on Smith Indian fire pumps on the fire line for over 80 years. Designed to help firefighters battle forest, brush, and rubbish fires, the performance of these pumps is legendary.
- 5-gallon, collapsible bag rolls up to fit in a small storage space
- Inner liner with protective, nylon fabric outer bag offers more protection and comfort. Includes an extra liner stored in a utility pouch.
- Premium, padded shoulder straps include a clip-on strap to secure the pump and leave hands free. It also has a center cinch strap to help balance the load
- Quick disconnect for hose, snaps into 3" fill cap
- Fedco pump, made from 2 seamless brass cylinders, with guide bushing on the inner cylinder to ensure bind-free operation.